Atlantis, the Antediluvian World
by Ignatius Donnelly
- Chapter I : The Destruction of Atlantis Described in the Deluge Legends.
- Chapter II : The Deluge of the Bible
- Chapter III : The Deluge of the Chaldeans.
- Chapter IV : The Deluge Legends of Other Nations.
- Chapter V : The Deluge Legends of America.
- Chapter VI : Some Consideration of the Deluge Legends.
- Chapter I : Traditions of Atlantis.
- Chapter II : The Kings of Atlantis Become the Gods of the Greeks.
- Chapter III : The Gods of the Phoenicians Also Kings of Atlantis.
- Chapter IV : The God Odin, Woden, or Wotan.
- Chapter V : The Pyramid, The Cross, and The Garden of Eden.
- Chapter VI : Gold and Silver the Sacred Metals of Atlantis.
Scanned at sacred-texts, November 2000. J. B. Hare, redactor. This text is in the public domain. This file may be used for any non-commercial purpose, provided this notice of attribution is left intact.
The world has made such comet-like advance Lately on science, we may almost hope, Before we die of sheer decay, to learn Something about our infancy; when lived That great, original, broad-eyed, sunken race, Whose knowledge, like the sea-sustaining rocks, Hath formed the base of this world's fluctuous lore